For security purposes, please DO NOT share the conference call number provided to you.
Guidelines as described in the member manual include:
- Maintain an attitude of caring, fellowship, and support.
- Responses to others must be non-judgmental.
- One person speaks at a time. Late callers may not be able to share.
- Leaders will manage group conflicts and disruptions. Members can be muted if necessary.
- We are a support group only. If you’re in crisis, you may be referred to your physician, therapist or the suicidal hotline that is available 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255, the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741 or 911 or 988, the new mental health crisis line. We and the members care about you and want the best for you.
- Abusive talk is not tolerated nor or discussion of illicit drugs, or discussion of sex, politics, or religion. No cursing. Shares must be relevant to how the 6 steps help people in their recovery.
- Confidentiality will be maintained: what is shared in the group stays in the group. In emergencies, confidentiality will not be upheld.