Support Group Registration
Many of our support groups are held via conference calls. Register for one today.
For security purposes, please DO NOT share the conference call number provided to you.
Guidelines as described in the member manual include:
- Maintain an attitude of caring, fellowship, and support
- Responses to others must be non-judgmental
- One person speaks at a time
- Members who are disruptive or too ill to behave in an appropriate manner will be asked to leave the meeting until they are able to be appropriate
- We are not a crisis line. If you are in crisis, meaning you are a danger to yourself or others, please reach out to the National Suicide Prevent Lifeline that is available 24/7 by calling 1-800-273-8255 or by texting HOME to 741741. You may also call 9-1-1.
- Abusive talk is not tolerated nor is the discussion of anti-psychiatry, anti-medications, illicit drugs, sex, politics, or religion
- Confidentiality will be maintained by keeping what is shared in the group within the group
- Please call on the hour
Information on this website is not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
We are a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization (Tax ID 33-1213657)