For security purposes, please DO NOT share the conference call number provided to you.
Guidelines as described in the member manual include:
- Maintain an attitude of caring, fellowship, and support
- Responses to others must be non-judgmental
- One person speaks at a time
- Members who are disruptive or too ill to behave in an appropriate manner will be asked to leave the meeting until they are able to be appropriate
- We are not a crisis line. If you are in crisis, meaning you are a danger to yourself or others, please reach out to the National Suicide Prevent Lifeline that is available 24/7 by calling 1-800-273-8255 or by texting HOME to 741741. You may also call 9-1-1.
- Abusive talk is not tolerated nor is the discussion of anti-psychiatry, anti-medications, illicit drugs, sex, politics, or religion
- Confidentiality will be maintained by keeping what is shared in the group within the group
- Please call on the hour